hideout.mytown is also a hidden folder in the ROOT but not linked.
In fact, the link to the folder "hideout" is provided from a secondary tel domain which is visited regularly by major search engines. This secondary tel domain can have 300,000 similar links to you premium tel domains. All sub domains in your premium domain behave as single page domains (except for the "." between two words).
Hope this helps.
Lineas de Nazca Campamentos TDAH Tesoros Egipcios ANHIDACORUÑA Velocidad de la luz Vesica Piscis Revolución Aula Numero 11
Well, for the time being stick to the directory structure similar to what we tried to explain from time to time on this forum referring to mytown.tel. Folders should be built in the ROOT directory as hidden folders. Create separate CTH accounts for each tel domain.
We are not going elaborate too much at this time but one may study how the hideout.mytown.tel is structured with best SEO. The page was indexed by telpages.com in 3 days and other major search engines picked it up in 5-6 days.
hideout.mytown.tel is a single page in mytown.tel domain. NOT linked internally
Similarly, any tel domain can have 2999 single tel pages without linking to one another.
We plan to produce at least half a million similar pages within the next few weeks.
This process is already underway.
Every single tel page we produce for rental (for communication contact records ONLY) will pave the way for three new tel registrations. For instance, hideout.mytown.tel is a unique single tel page.
It gives an idea for others to register single page "hideoutmytown.tel", "hideout-mytown.tel" and also "hideout.tel" (All the regs can have Title "Hideout Mytown" - good option for SEO.)
Our aim is to target all possible smartphone users.
Not very much interested in Desktops as very few use them for communication.
Will give more info by end of this month and again by mid June.
mytown.tel - A Sample Geo Directory
mytown.tel is a sample geo directory created to demonstrate our approach to maintain a nice n short telpage URLs.
Advantages of having short tel page URLs:
- Nice and Short identity for the page user. Unique identity similar to an email address.
- It can be printed on a business visitor card, because it is short and fits in.
- It can be printed on a letterhead, because it is short and easy to remember.
- It can be printed at the bottom of an email message, again because it is easy to remember.
- It can be displayed on a "info window" of map markers, because it is short and fits in.
Disadvantages of this method to achieve short URLs
- CTH loading is very slow when there is a large number of folders under the ROOT domain.
- Breadcrumbs are no longer visible when navigating with short URL links introduced by our method. As a result end user has to use the "Back" button of the PC or Phone.
Solutions to overcome above disadvantages
- We recommend to use TELcp powered www.telcp.com or a similar method to bypass CTH if you need to create large number of folders under root domain.
- Losing of breadcrumbs for navigation is not a problem for mobile phone users as most of them use back/fwd buttons as a habit. Pc users can use the "Back" button of the browser.
4 Step method we used to achieve short telpage URLs in mytown.tel is as follows
Following 4 step instructions explain how to create folders and sub folders under the root domain of a .tel domain maintain short URLs by hiding unwanted links to pages.
You may use either the CTH or TELcp at www.telcp.com to carry out these tasks. However, please bear in mind that loading of the CTH will be delayed when you have a large number of folders created under the root domain.
- Domain name: mytown.tel
planned categories: 25planned sub categoeies: 75.
- Step 1 - Create visible folders on ROOT:
- Step 2 - create visible sub folders:
- Step 3 - Create hidden folders on ROOT:
- Step 4 - Create following links from folders or sub folders:
- end -
A short URL for telpage is very easy to remember, less complicated than an email address.
name + city(town/village) + .tel !