1. Delete all contacts and all other entries like header, location, folders, pictures, videos and keywords.
2. Delete Google AdSense.
3. Enter one contact type "Go to a .tel" with the .tel destination address.
You don't need to delete:
- E-Mail settings
- Google Analytics
- Design settings
- The redirection won't work if the .tel destination address is redirected itself.
- You can redirect a .tel only to another .tel, but not to other domain extensions like .com, .net etc.
- You can also redirect a. tel to a sub-page of another .tel.
- You can also redirect a. tel from Telnic to a .tel from Telnames (and vice versa).